SCHOOL CALENDAR & SCHEDULES
- All dates are subject to change
- Check back often for updates
- Days Off, Early Dismissal & Delayed Start 2018-2019 (updated 7/20/18) (pdf)
- Lunch Menu October (updated 10/1/18) (pdf)
- Lunch Menu November (updated 10/27/18) (pdf)
- This menu is planned by the ADNY Nutrition Office. We try to serve the posted meal but are sometimes unable to do so because of changes in delivery schedule. Whenever possible we will notify by e-mail blast of any changes for the following day.
- Payment information is found on the monthly menu. Please make all checks payable to “OLMC” Attn: Mrs. Lalji
- Archdiocese of New York Child Nutrition Program
323 East 91st Street, NY, NY 10128 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and Institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Services at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
- Cub Scout Pack 85 Calendar 2016 (updated 9/29/16) (pdf)
- Band Schedules (updated 10/03/18) (pdf)
Paul Effman Music Service
P.O. Box 19, Syosset, NY 11791 ~ www.pauleffmanmusic.com
phone: 516-921-4543 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Jeremy Wall