Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School offers an outstanding education for children from Pre-K 3 to eighth grade. We have an ongoing registration process for the 2015-2016 year. Applications can be dropped off in the school office between 9am and 2:30pm on weekdays, sent in the mail or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, to schedule a tour, or to arrange a “spend a day”, please contact the school office at 914-592-7575. Press “0”
Thank you for your interest in OLMC, we are delighted that you are interested in applying to our school. Below you will find the process for submitting your application.
1. Please submit a completed Registration Form with a $25 application fee with copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Church Envelope Number (Parishioners)
- Child’s recent Report Card
- Child’s latest Standardized Test Scores. (C.T.B.S.)
2. The school will then contact you to arrange a time to tour the school and meet with the principal.
- Children entering Kindergarten in September 2016 must be 5 years old by December 31, 2016.
- Children entering Pre-K4 in September 2016 must be 4 years old by December 31, 2016.
- Children entering Pre-K3 Nursery Program in September 2016 must be 3 years old by December 31, 2016.
Welcome back! We are excited to see all of our returning students!
1. Please fill return your Re-Registration Form and along with the $125.00 fee by January 20th. Checks can be made payable to “Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School.”
$25.00 for each new registrant
Registration / Re-Registration Fee:
$125.00 per child
Parents’ Guild Fee:
$100.00 per family – separate check, made payable to “Parents’ Guild” (includes one Parents’ Guild “Lucky 300” ticket)