Tuition & Fees
All Tuition payments are paid through FACTS Tuition Management Program. We are unable to collect any tuition payments in the school office. Payments can be made by check, debit or credit card and are due on the 1st or 15th of the month depending on your preference. There is an annual billing fee of $45.00 per family and a late fee will be incurred for any account paid after the chosen due date.
Click to connect to FACTS and manage your account
For more information on FACTS Tuition Management, call 888-470-6008.
Tuition & Fees are combined and billed in 10 monthly installments. Bills are generated in July; payment begins in August and ends in May.
Note: Anyone registering after the first bill is generated in July must pay the first month tuition with registration & Guild fees. Students entering OLMC during the school year will be pro-rated.
Parishioner Status for Tuition
- Must be registered with the Rectory
- Must contribute at least $250.00 per year to the Parish, using the envelope system on Sunday
- Must attend Mass regularly at OLMC on Saturday night or Sunday
- Must use their own Parish envelope (the amount contributed is not important)
- Attendance will be recorded based on envelopes placed in the collection basket at Mass each week
- If several weeks worth of envelopes are placed in the collection together, they will count as only 1 week
- Envelopes turned in to the office during the week will not be considered for attendance/parishioner status
- Each child in the family will receive new envelopes in late September. Attendance recording for tuition status will begin in October
- Reminder letters are sent after a 1-month absence. If two consecutive months are missed, tuition will revert to Non-Parishioner and an adjustment will be made to your FACTS account
- FACTS has advised us that once this adjustment has been made, the Non-Parishioner status will remain until the following school year
- Please keep the office staff informed of anything that might cause a change in your status